* Made to Order
* Due to high demand, please allow at least four to six weeks to fulfill your order. Rods will ship with selected service as soon as they are available.
T&T’s new Short Spey are a pair of 11’ 2” rods designed to match up with a variety of popular compact fly lines and shooting heads. These are lightweight, two-hand rods with a quick recovery and an action that generates high line speeds while providing the sensitivity to immediately detect subtle strikes. Available in 6wt and 7wt, these rods are perfect for large migratory trout and light duty Atlantic Salmon and Steelhead.
• 4-piece multi-modulus graphite blank with new semi-gloss blue finish.
• Green wraps with red edging.
• Titanium stripping guides and Universal Snake Brand guides.
• Full Wells Spey Grip.
• Matte-black milled aluminum down-locking reel seat.
Please Note: All T&T rods are handcrafted at our factory in Greenfield, MA. Please allow 4-6 weeks for our craftsman to build your rod.