Contact II blank construction utilizes five different types of premium quality carbon and fiberglass fibers, bound together by our proprietary aerospace resin system. Aligning these fibers at strategic angles as we roll Contact II blanks improves accuracy, sensitivity, and strength. Components have been carefully selected to maximize performance and comfort. Improved guide spacing moves a “Low Rider” style stripping guide to the butt section of each Contact II, which decreases line sag from the angler’s hand to the first guide.
Contact II Series Product Specifications
- MSRP $825.00
- Optimized guide spacing with lowered stripping guides to decrease line sag between the hand and first guide
- Increased backbone power to improve hook sets and assist landing larger fish
- Extra dense premium Flor grade cork grips increases feel and bite transmission
- Matte black downlocking hardware as standard with T&T’s trademark roll stamped logo and burled Black Ash spacer
- Black RECoil single foot snake guides
- Black hook keeper and winding check
- Black “Low Rider” style stripping guide keeps line tighter to blank for improved strike transmission and accuracy
- New low-profile rounded fighting butt for balance and comfort
- Stealthy brown and olive thread wraps.p
- 1086 Contact, primarily designed for migratory fish has a full well grip and longer diameter uplocking reel seat as standard configuration.
- The 11'2" 3-weight will be available mid-August
- Uplocking reel seat option available at an additional $25 charge