We've worked hard to develop rods that really do enable you to ‘Switch’ between any conceivable type of cast with a single rod. The versatility of these rods cannot be overstated — every style of casting from single handed, single handed spey, two handed overhead, traditional spey and sustained anchor styles can be accommodated by the unique actions of the DNA Switch. Offered in 5 through 7 weights, these adaptable rods have become a favorite for everything from big-water trout to small-stream steelhead.
- Four piece, clear-coated graphite blank.
- Switch grip.
- Black milled aluminum down-locking reel seat.
- Spalted maple spacer.
- Titanium stripping guides.
- Universal Snake Brand guides with black wraps with olive edging.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.
Please Note: All T&T rods are handcrafted at our factory in Greenfield, MA factory. If we do not have a particular model in stock please allow 1-2 weeks for our craftsman to build your rod.