T&T’s proprietary StratoTherm Resin has such incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics that it forced us to approach freshwater fly rod design in a new way. The result is the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand.
At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line speed with tight loops and excellent line control.
- Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat
- Blue wraps with white accents
- Grip of select Flor-grade cork
- 906-4 standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional
- 1004-4 standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional