Fly casting can be a form of artistic expression, and the right fly rod an artist’s tool by which each cast is quietly etched against the idyllic settings where the pursuit takes us. The Aeros series is that kind of rod – accentuated by Thomas & Thomas’ classic aesthetics and a velvety medium+ action that emphasizes the sensation of each casting stroke. Classic yet capable, the Aeros is designed with subtle dry fly presentations in mind – easily turning over long, fine leaders with accuracy and finesse. Ideally suited to technical trout water, the Aeros has the versatility to make the transition to small nymphs or streamers when called for, along with with the sensitivity to protect the finest tippets.
- Four piece, multi-modulus graphite blank with iridescent moss-green finish.
- Western style grip.
- Bright milled aluminum, up-locking reel seat with spalted maple spacer.
- Fuji stripping guides, Universal Snake Brand guides with ECOating.
- Bronze wraps with silver trim.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.